We are accepting applications for October 2018 entry until 1 April 2018. See below for details about how to apply.
Interviews will be held on 19 April 2018.
Competition for these prestigious studentships is high, so we are looking for candidates who demonstrate academic excellence and high motivation for research combined with the personal flexibility and adventurousness to spend a substantial period (two years) at a leading research institute in Singapore.
- A strong 1st or an upper 2nd undergraduate degree (or equivalent international qualifications) in Physical Sciences (e.g. Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Plant Sciences) or Life Sciences (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Science).
- Maths 'A' level or equivalent training is desirable.
- Research training will be given in both Warwick and Singapore. Nonetheless, previous practical laboratory experience may be an advantage.
To apply please:
- Send the following to arap at warwick dot ac dot uk - a CV, covering letter and two satisfactory academic references. Where appropriate please also provide an English Language test certificate – details of accepted tests can be found here.
- Apply via the University’s online Postgraduate Application Form (please note that you are applying for course B93R PhD Molecular Biomedicine).
UK and EU nationals can apply to this programme.