Master researcher in the Perrier group (University of Warwick)
School of Chemistry
University of Warwick
CV4 7AL, United-Kingdom
C dot Abi-Saleh at warwick dot ac dot uk
Chris graduated in 2016 from the University of Paris-Sud (France) with a BSc in chemistry. His final dissertation looked at various ways of synthesising highly antibacterial surfaces via photopolymerization processes using biosourced materials at the Institut de Chimie Moléculaire et des Matériaux d'Orsay under the supervision of Dr Philippe Roger and Dr Hanene Salmi. As of April 2017, Chris will investigate the properties of blended glycosylated nanoparticles synthesised using RAFT emulsion in the Perrier Group.
- 18/04/17: Begining of blended glyconanoparticles project, the work is mainly going to be based on the work of P. Gurnani and A. Lunn's previous work.
- 31/05/17: Postgraduate symposium at the University of Warwick. 3rd and 4th year PhD student presented their work whilst 1st and 2nd year had poster presentations. People from all the polymer chemistry group had the opportunity to present their work and share what they learnt.
- 06/09/17: Final presentations of the current polymer chemistry MSc cohort
-014/09/17: Starting in October, I will be joining the Haddleton Group, wrking on Sulfure Free RAFT polymerisation
- S. Perrier and P. Takolpuckdee, J. Polym. Sci. Part A Polym. Chem., 2005, 43, 5347–5393
- M. Siauw, B. S. Hawkett and S. Perrier, J. Polym. Sci. Part A Polym. Chem., 2012, 50, 187–198.
- D. B. Wright, J. P. Patterson, A. Pitto-Barry, A. Lu, N. Kirby, N. C. Gianneschi, C. Chassenieux, O. Colombani and R. K. O’Reilly, Macromolecules, 2015, 48, 6516–6522.
- A. M. Eissa, A. Abdulkarim, G. J. Sharples and N. R. Cameron, Biomacromolecules, 2016, 17, 2672–2679