PhD: 2012 - 2016
Late Transition Metal Complexes of NHC-Based Macrocycles
2017: Department of Chemistry 2016 Thesis Prize
2015: RSC Dalton Division Travel Grant
2014: RSC Metallomics Poster Prize – Dalton 2014
2012: University of Warwick Chancellor's Scholarship
- C. M. Storey, M. R. Gyton, R. E. Andrew and A. B. Chaplin. Terminal Alkyne Coupling Reactions through a Ring: Mechanistic Insights and Regiochemical Switching. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. in the press.
- R. E. Andrew, C. M. Storey and A. B. Chaplin. Well-defined coinage metal transfer agents for the synthesis of NHC-based nickel, rhodium and palladium macrocycles. Dalton Trans. 2016, 45, 8937 - 8944.
- R. E. Andrew, L. González-Sebastián, A. B. Chaplin. NHC-based pincer ligands: Carbenes with a bite. Dalton Trans. 2016, 45, 1299 – 1305.
- R. E. Andrew, D. W. Ferdani, C. A. Ohlin and A. B. Chaplin. Coordination Induced Atropisomerism in an NHC-based Rhodium Macrocycle. Organometallics 2015, 53, 913 – 917.
- R. E. Andrew and A. B. Chaplin. Synthesis and reactivity of NHC-based rhodium macrocycles. Inorg. Chem. 2015, 54, 312 - 322.
- R. E. Andrew and A. B. Chaplin. Synthesis, structure and dynamics of NHC-based palladium macrocycles. Dalton Trans. 2014, 43, 1413 – 1423.