|The "work horse" of our group|
|Kurt J. Lesker Spectros vacuum evaporation systems (organic
sources, metal sources and in-situ masking)
|External Quantum Efficiency (EQE)|
Asylum Research MFP-3D AFM
(See access rules below)
In addition to the group owned facilities above, we also have access to the following:
- Microscopy Suite (Physics): SEM, TEM, FIB, AFM
- X-Ray Diffraction Suite (Physics)
- Warwick Centre for Analytical Science: Microscopy, mass spec, spectroscopy, NMR
- Science City Research Alliance, Advanced Materials 2 Facilities: Specifically ellipsometry, raman, drop shape analyser
RULES FOR USE OF ASYLUM RESEARCH MFP-3D AFM
Users of this instrument must adhere to the following rules:
1. Access is only allowed with the agreement of Prof. Ross Hatton.
2. All use must be logged on the Hatton Group website.
3. If a user damages the instrument, OR finds it damaged when he/she comes to use it, OR suspects that it is not being used properly by other users, he/she must immediately report this to Prof. Ross Hatton.
4. Block booking of this instrument is not allowed. More than 3 hours of continual use between 8 am-6 pm is considered to be a block booking.