|The "work horse" of our group|
|Kurt J. Lesker Spectros vacuum evaporation systems (organic
sources, metal sources and in-situ masking)
|Custom built (in-house) benchtop thermal evaporator|
|External Quantum Efficiency (EQE)|
Asylum Research MFP-3D AFM
(See access rules below)
In addition to the group owned facilities above, we also have access to the following:
- Microscopy Suite (Physics): SEM, TEM, FIB, AFM
- X-Ray Diffraction Suite (Physics)
- Warwick Centre for Analytical Science: Microscopy, mass spec, spectroscopy, NMR
- Science City Research Alliance, Advanced Materials 2 Facilities: Specifically ellipsometry, raman, drop shape analyser
RULES FOR USE OF ASYLUM RESEARCH MFP-3D AFM
Users of this instrument must adhere to the following rules:
1. Access is only allowed with the agreement of Prof. Ross Hatton.
2. All use must be logged on the Hatton Group website.
3. If a user damages the instrument, OR finds it damaged when they comes to use it, OR suspects that it is not being used properly by other users, they must immediately report this to Prof. Ross Hatton.
4. Block booking of this instrument is not allowed. More than 3 hours of continual use between 8 am-6 pm is considered to be a block booking.