Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
RECENT GROUP NEWS
- Opportunities for one or more peptide chemists to join the group! Informal enquiries welcome (Aug 2020).
- We published our extended work about the development of oxetane modified building blocks for peptide synthesis in Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry. Congratulations to all the authors (June 2020)!
- Congratulations to our MChem students Vincent Goldthorp and Shain Sathiyalingam, who finished their degree at Warwick (June 2020).
- Our Edge Article on sp3-rich cyclic hydrazine frameworks has been published in Chemical Science. This work was highlighted in Chemistry World (Jan 2020).
- Welcome to Raja Mohanrao, who joins us as a postdoc in collaboration with Warwick Medical School (Oct 2019).
- We welcome Vincent Goldthorp and Shain Sathiyalingam, who started their MChem research projects in the Shipman group (Oct 2019).
- Well done to George Saunders for winning the prize for the best talk at the 34th Heterocycles and Synthesis PG Symposium (Sept 2019).