**SPECIAL CALL FOR ABSTRACTS**
Due to the global pandemic of COVID19, ICWES18 is now to be held 1 – 4 September 2021, at the University of Warwick, Coventry, UK.
The theme of the conference remains Global Humanitarian Challenges and we are temporarily re-opening our call for abstracts to request submissions which specifically cover the newly added topic of: PANDEMICS / COViD-19 (topic information here).
The deadline for this special abstract call is 30 September 2020 and you will be notified of status by 11 December 2020.
You will first be asked to register with the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Organisation, institution or affiliation
- Biography (50 words or less)
Your proposal submission must include the following:
- Lead Author Name
- Lead Author Biography
- Title of Presentation
- Conference Topic (See here for more information on topics)
- Names and email address of any co-authors
- Intended Audience
- Collegians and recent graduates
- Experienced technical professionals
- Seasoned technical leaders, managers and educators
- Executives and entrepreneurs
- Academics and thought leaders
- Preferred Session Format
- Learning Objectives (50 words or less) e.g. research dissemination, industrial innovation, networking
- Abstract (500 words or less) - using template guidelines, upload in PDF format only, maximum 2MB. Please include your unique proposal ID issued by the system.Please include your unique proposal ID issued by the system.
- Data Permissions - you will be asked to confirm you have permission to provide details of co-authors and additional speakers/panellists. They will receive an email copy of your submission along with the University of Warwick data privacy statement.
If successful, you will be required to submit the full paper for your session by ICWES18 by 31 March 2021.
For more information, or if you have difficulties completing your submission online, please contact: ICWES18@warwick.ac.uk