Industrial partners are now sought to sponsor doctoral candidates (EngD/PhD)
The Centre for Doctoral Training to Advance the Deployment of Future Mobility Technologies (CDT FMT) will see the School of Engineering and WMG jointly train cohorts of 10 students per year across 2 research streams. Wide Bandgap Power Electronics (WBG PE) and Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CAV) whilst working closely with multiple leading companies and organisations.
The CDT will develop multidisciplinary future research leaders with the creativity, skills and in-depth knowledge to transform the mobility of people and goods for the benefit of UK society and industry in an electrically intensive energy future.
Some of the benefits of the programme to your organisation include:
- Access to high quality research and world leading research facilities
- Recruitment from a wide pool of international talent
- High quality doctoral candidate to work on your organisation’s real world projects
- Accessing established transport and automotive networks
- Opportunity to claim back costs for funding via Research and Development Tax Relief