I am currently an Ph.D. student at the DTC in Mathematics for Real-World Systems at the Centre for Complexity Science, University of Warwick under the supervision of Professor Matthew Turner and Dr. Jonhatan Cave.
Evolutionary Game Theory, Markov Chains, Interacting Particle Systems and Network Theory
applications to Economics, Computational Economics and Agent-Based models
- MSc. in Mathematics for Real-World Systems (started in 2014)
- Master Degree in Economics(2014), awarded by Universita` di Bologna with a thesis on " Fiscal Devaluation in Countries with Large Underground Sectors"
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics and Finance(2012), awarded by Universita` di Bologna with a final dissertation on the role of Strategic Interaction in the European automotive market.
Fellowship and bursaries
- Bridges Leverhulme Fellowship PhD Fellowship on topics bridging mathematics and the social sciences (website)
- Bursary to attend UC Berkeley UCEAP Exchange program
WAGER - Warwick Agents and Games in Economic Research
Warwick Agents and Games in Economics Research (WAGER) is a fortnightly meeting for researchers interested in models of interacting economic agents.
Shared interest among the group revolve around Economics and Finance and comprise: (Evolutionary) Game Theory, Interacting Particle Systems, Networks, Opinion Dynamics and Agent Based modeling, with some bias toward the more theoretical and mathematical aspects.