Young Biophysicists Satellite Meeting at Imperial College London — Saturday 14th July 2007
- Can you get to the EBSA congress by 1pm on Saturday 14th July?
- Have you not been to many conferences before??
- Will you be hungry???
→ If the answer is 'yes', then the Young Biophysicists Satellite Meeting is for you!
You will get a chance to:
- have lunch and meet with other young biophysicists in an informal setting
- hear a great debate "Will our understanding of Biology be dominated by theory or experiment?" and
- look at some challenging posters
- all before the official proceedings get going
Please bring a poster that can be (but does not have to be) related to your research project! (Further instructions on the registration form)
- Venue: Imperial College London. Details to be confirmed
- Date & Time: Saturday, 14 July 2007, 1pm to 5.30pm
- Activities: Lunch, debate and provocative posters (how provocative is up to you!)
- Cost: No additional cost
Please register by Friday, 1 June 2007
This event is coordinated by the EPSRC Life Sciences Interface Doctoral Training Centres located at Warwick University and Imperial College. For more information MOAC@warwick.ac.uk