Event abstract guidelines
Abstract submission deadline 1st March 2017!
- Abstracts should be saved as a Microsoft Word document and should be no longer than one A4 page in portrait layout
- The abstract should contain the title, co-authors and affiliations and follow the format detailed in the abstract template which is available to download below
- The name of the presenting author should be underlined
- Main body of text to be left aligned
- Single spacing throughout
- Text should be in Arial, font size 11pt
- References, denoted by superscript numbers in the text, should be listed at the end of the text using standard Chemical Abstracts Source Service Index terminology followed by Year, Volume, and Page
- The use of figures, graphs and schemes is recommended where this aids the understanding of the text. Please note that abstracts will be printed in black and white, so images / figures should be selected carefully
This form is closed and is no longer accepting any submissions.
Thank you for your time.