Please read the essays again, and evaluate according to the following instructions which are the official instructions that Chinese markers are given when rating university entrance exam writing in English.
1. The maximum score is 25. Please rate according to five levels: (20-25) excellent; (15-20) good; (10-15) moderate; (5-10) poor; (1-5) very poor.
2. Evaluators should firstly narrow the holistic score down to certain level, and then confirm or adapt it by measuring the composition according to the requirements. After that, evaluators should give the final score.
3. 2 points should be deducted if the words are less than 120 or more than 180.
4. The following factors should be focused on in the evaluation: content, the quality and quantity of vocabulary and grammatical structure, coherence and language appropriateness.
5. Spelling and punctuation are relevant to language accuracy. Evaluators should consider how they influence the communication. Vocabulary spelling and usage of British and American English are both acceptable.