R.W. Davies and S.G. Wheatcroft, The Years of Hunger: Soviet Agriculture, 1931-1933. Volume 5 of The Industrialisation of Soviet Russia. Basingstoke (England) and New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2004. ISBN 0333311078.
The following supplementary tables were uploaded on 25 February 2004:
- Grain collection, 1932/33
- Grain distribution, 1932/33
- The Lorimer corrections
- Registered excess deaths by regions, 1932-1933
- Calculation of grain yield from kolkhoz reports, 1932 harvest
- Grain-fodder budgets, 1930/31-1933/34
The weather data for various regions will be made available later.
The following groups of regions are used in the tables on registered excess deaths and on grain yield in 1932:
- Northern Consumer Region (NCR): the northern grain-deficit region:
North-west, includes Leningrad, and Karelian ASSR
Central Industrial (CIR), includes Moscow, Ivanovo, Nizhnii-Novgorod (Gor’kii)
- Southern Consumer Region (SCR):
- Southern Producer Region (SPR): the southern grain-surplus region:
- Central Producer Region (CPR):
Central Black-Earth (CBE)
- Eastern Producer Region (EPR):
Siberia, E. and W.
Far East (FER)
Kazakhstan (if available)