JILT Issue 2001 (1)
- Laws, PETs and Other Technologies for Privacy Protection
John J Borking and Charles D Raab
- Internet Patents: Will They Hinder the Development of E-Commerce?
Kay Henderson and Hilary Kane
- Financing E-Commerce: Legal and Practical Risks
Jacqueline D Lipton
- New Rules for Resolving Chinese Domain Name Disputes - A Comparative Analysis
- Signature Stripping: A Digital Dilemma
Adrian McCullagh, William Caelli, and Peter Little
- The Quest for Access in the Digital Era: Copyright and the Internet
- Could New Technologies Cause Great Law Firms to Fail?
- Learning in Cyberspace - Revised version
- American Legal Education: Moving from the Classroom Without Paper to Instruction Without the Classroom?
David A Thomas
- Computer-Based Disclosure and Discovery in Civil Litigation
Kenneth J Withers
- A Review of the New Jurisdiction Rules for Electronic Consumer Contracts Within the European Union
- Richard Susskind's 'Transforming the Law – Essays on Technology, Justice and the Legal Marketplace'
Reviewed by Andrew Terrett
Lord Lloyd of Kilgerran Prize
- Current news
- UK Conferences
- Worldwide Conferences
- Copyright Notice