JILT 2004, Issue 3
- Special Editorial - On the Postgraduate Contributions to the Issue
Guest Editor Ronan Deazley
Assessing the Justification for Rights Management Systems
Does the Internet Occasion New Directions in Consumer Arbitration in the EU?
A Measure to Protect Computer-Implemented Inventions in Europe
- Certifying Uncertainty: Assessing the Proposed Directive on the Patentability of Computer Implemented Inventions
- Factors Affecting the Use of Information and Communications Technology by In-House Legal Practices in North West England
- In Search of the Value of Online Electronic Personae:Commercial MMORPGs and the Terms of Participation in Virtual Communities
- Data Retention and the War Against Terrorism – A Considered and Proportionate Response?
- Service Provider Licensing System in the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Industry
Safinaz Mohd. Hussein
- Content Regulation in Malaysia:Unleashing Missiles on Dangerous Web Sites
- Articles, the Academy and Authorising Reproductions
- From Resource of Law to Source of Law – The Internet as a Source of Law in Unifying the Jurisprudence of the CISG
Camilla Baasch Andersen