- RFID: Radio Frequency Identification OR Real Frailty in Data Protection?
- International Taxation of E-Commerce: Persistent Problems and Possible Developments
- Intellectual Property and the Digital Divide
- Converging Regulation for Convergent Media: an overview of the Audiovisual Media Services Directive
- The development of E-Governance and the issue of digital inclusion in Greece with particular regard to the constitutional right of e-participation
- Directgov: The Right Direction for E-government or a Missed Opportunity?
- Global Perspectives on E-Commerce Taxation Law
Reviewed by David Salter
- The Regulation of Cyberspace: Control in the Online Environment
Reviewed by Asma Vranaki