Conference dates: 23–24 March 2017
Applicants will receive notification of whether their paper has been accepted on 7th November 2016.
Hallsworth Conference on China and the Changing Global Order
The organisers call for the submission of paper or panel proposals that address one of the five key themes of the conference.
Papers must have a title, abstract, and author name(s), institution(s), and email address(es). Abstracts should be less than 200 words. Current PhD candidates will be considered for a PhD bursary.
Panels must have a title, abstract, and 4-5 papers (complete with title, abstract, and authors) and 1 chair and discussant. Abstracts should be less than 200 words.
Graduate researchers who clearly identify themselves as current PhD candidates on their paper submissions will be considered for one of 12 PhD bursaries to cover conference accommodation.
Hallsworth China Forum
A selection of paper presenters will be invited to disseminate their work through open-access publication in the Hallsworth China Forum, a special collection within the CSGR Working Paper Series.
- October 10th, 2016: submission deadline (closed)
- November 11th, 2016: notification of acceptance
- December 5th, 2016: pre-registration deadline for presenters
- January 16th, 2017: registration opens for non-presenters who wish to attend
- February, 1st 2017: final registration deadline for presenters and non-presenters
- March, 8th 2017: paper submission deadline
- May 1st, 2017: submission of revised papers for inclusion in the Hallsworth China Forum
Paper presenters are responsible for both providing copies of their paper to their fellow panelists and submitting their paper for inclusion in the paper archive by 8th March 2017.