Conference dates: 23–24 March 2017
View the conference programme
The Hallsworth Conference on China and the Changing Global order is hosted by the University of Manchester and is jointly sponsored with the University of Warwick.
The organisers are grateful for the support of the Hallsworth Conference Fund, University of Manchester, and for CARP funding from the Department of Politics and International Studies, University of Warwick.
Key dates and deadlines
- October 10th, 2016: paper submission deadline (closed)
- November 11th, 2016: notification of acceptance for presenters
- December 5th, 2016: pre-registration deadline for presenters (closed)
- February 6th, 2017: registration opens for non-presenters who wish to attend
- February 24th, 2017: final registration deadline for presenters and non-presenters (closed)
- March 1st, 2017: notification of acceptance for non-presenters
- March 8th, 2017: paper submission deadline (closed)
- March 15th, 2017: access to paper archive for registered delegates
- March 23rd & 24th, 2017: Hallsworth Conference dates
- May 1st, 2017: submission of revised papers for inclusion in the Hallsworth China Forum
Additional registration information
- Conference expenses are non-refundable, and we will be liable to cover the costs of meal bookings for any participants who withdraw after the final registration deadline.
- Because this is a research-intensive conference there are only a limited number of places available for non-presenters who wish to attend.
*Registration for the conference is free. Participants are responsible for covering the cost of their own travel and accommodation arrangements.