Thanks to sponsorship from previous CMS conferences, Warwick Business School and the journal Organization, we are able to offer a small number of bursaries to cover accommodation and registration for the duration of the conference.
If you wish to be considered for the bursaries, you must send us your application by 26th of March. Your application will then be considered by the CMS Conference committee. You will be informed by April 20th whether you have been successful in your application.
In order to be eligible for the bursary you must
- Be either a full time or part time PhD student.
- Have had your abstract accepted for presentation in one of the streams at the conference.
In order for us to consider your application, you must supply us with the following information:
- Your details – name, institution, address, email
- The full abstract which has been accepted and details of the stream in which it has been accepted.
- A personal statement (of 1 page maximum length) in which you set out the financial grounds for your need for a bursary and why attendance at CMS is important for your academic development.
- A statement from your PhD supervisor (of 1 page maximum length) supporting your application in terms of (a) your financial need and (b) the importance of attending CMS for your academic development.
Send your application by email as soon as possible to Dr. Alessia Contu email@example.com