Macro-finance, Financial Econometrics, Time Series Forecasting
- 2018: Research internship, Monetary Policy and Economic Outlook directorate, Bank of Italy.
- 2017-present: PhD in Finance and Econometrics, Warwick Business School, University of Warwick
- 2015-2017: MSc in Economics, Tor Vergata University of Rome (cum laude)
- 2012-2015: BSc in Economics, Roma Tre University
- "Modeling and Forecasting Macroeconomic Downside Risk", CEPR Discussion Paper 15109, with Davide Delle Monache (Bank of Italy) and Ivan Petrella (University of Warwick)
- "Exchange Rate Dynamics and Unconventional Monetary Policies: it's all in the shadows", Bank of Italy Temi di Discussione (Working Paper) No.1231, with Mario Pietrunti (Bank of Italy)