and spend 2020 working with some inspiring teachers..
Our volunteers work with us supporting the training and development of a growing network of Lead Teachers in our partner schools across Africa.
Application closing date: 16th February 2020
Volunteer as a Mentor and you could be spending 2020 working with an amazing group of teachers to deliver training and bring about real change in African classrooms. Our Mentors spend around two weeks in either Ghana, South Africa, or Tanzania supporting these teachers to deliver workshops as well as working with them throughout the year to prepare workshop plans and continually enhance their teaching.
Who can apply?
- Warwick Staff with an expertise/experience in: Coaching and mentoring, learning and development, specialism in Mathematics, English literature or English as an additional language, teacher training.
- Warwick Alumni who are experienced teachers or teacher educators
specialising in either Maths or English with experience delivering CPD and some leadership experience.
Professor Chris Ennew, Provost said:
“This is a fantastic opportunity for staff and alumni to get involved in this unique programme that is really making a difference to education in Ghana, South Africa and Tanzania. Warwick in Africa is making a significant contribution to Warwick’s global reputation and I would encourage you to consider being a part of it.”
Find out more:
- Read Tilly's story about her experiences as a Warwick in Africa Mentor in 2017
- Read the role overview for more details on what is involved and when the scheme takes place
- Read our annual report to find out more about Warwick in Africa
Please contact the Warwick in Africa Team for more information: 02476 573450. email@example.com
This form is closed and is no longer accepting any submissions.