Wednesday 18 June, 9am - 5pm, Ramphal Building
The Centre for Applied Linguistics at the University of Warwick (formerly CELTE) is pleased to announce its 11th Postgraduate Conference.
The aim of the Postgraduate Conference is provide postgraduate students with the opportunity to present their research, to attend experts’ keynote presentations, to meet peers who engage in similar research activities, to practise their presentation skills, and to get valuable feedback on their research.
- Professor Zoltán Dörnyei, Professor of Psycholinguistics, University of Nottingham
- Professor Michael Hoey, Professor of English Language, University of Liverpool
- Language Learning and Pedagogy
- Working and Communicating Across Cultures
- Professional and Academic Discourse
- Teacher Education and Development