Whether it's your first day, or you've already received a long service award, here are the essential links you'll need:
- Getting here and finding your way around - interactive campus map, car parking, and travel and transport
- Key dates - payroll dates, term dates, holiday dates, graduations, open days, and committee timetables
- Pay and reward - salary scales, rewards and benefits, and pension schemes
- IT Services - helpdesk, IT guides, email, web publishing, phones,and audio-visual services.
Get to know your organisation and keep up to date with Warwick's developments:
- Our strategy - how you play a key role in the vision for Warwick's future: Excellence with Purpose
- How Warwick works - how we're governed, how decisions are made, and getting to know your senior team
- Campus developments - our environmental commitment, building projects and transport and parking
- Collaborate - Share ideas and find support for improving the way we work on the Warwick Ideas Space
Alongside the information and two-way communications you'll receive within your own department or service area, there are a number of channels at Warwick designed for all staff to make use of:
- University-wide staff channels - insite (staff portal), inbox-insite (as a member of staff, you will receive this weekly staff enewsletter), @warwickinsite (staff twitter account), and events calendar
- External channels - the University of Warwick website, @warwickuni (student and external twitter account)
- Student comms - MyWarwick (student portal), fortnightly UG newsletters and monthly PG newsletters
- Share your news - read our guide to communicating with your colleagues, our students and external audiences
Working at Warwick isn't about just getting your job done. A range of services are available to support you on a personal level too:
- Parents - Join our Working Parents Network, eForum, or Returning Parents Mentoring Scheme
- Support groups - staff groups include our Carers' Network, LGBT Network, and BME Network
- Dignity at Warwick - confidential support available from dignity contacts and options on how to deal with inappropriate behaviour.
- Counselling - our Counselling team offers free professional counselling and mindfulness workshops
- Disability - contact the Diversity & Inclusion team for information and support for staff with disabilities
Researchers will find a wealth of support services and opportunities at Warwick:
- Funding - find out what funding is available internally and externally to support your research project.
- Network and collaborate - seek support from peers on Research Exchange, or the Research Staff Forum.
- Get published - seek guidance from the Publications Service, our central hub for all research outputs.
- Find research - read full text, open access research content on Warwick Research Archive Portal (WRAP)
- Raise your profile - manage your research profile via our research administration system, Ideate.
Here's a round-up of some of the most common questions you ask:
- Where can I find an event venue? - Warwick Conferences run our three campus conference centres
- How do I order catering? - Warwick Food & Drink are our on campus event caterers
- How do I book a meeting room? - Book centrally timetabled rooms and committee meeting rooms online
- How do I book business related travel? - Take a look at the guidance on using our approved suppliers
- Where can I get something printed? - Contact our campus suppliers, Warwick Design and Warwick Print
- Am I complying with H&S regulations? - contact our Health, Safety and Wellbeing team
- Where can I get hold of office equipment? - try Warwick Swap for freecycling furniture and stationery