- Are you thinking about an international career?
- Do you want to know how to research international jobs?
- Are you trying to find work experience outside of the UK?
- Do you just want to find out a bit more about what opportunities are out there in the world?
Then don't miss the International Careers Fair, open to all Warwick students - UK and international (Undergraduate, Masters and PhD).
Please bring your student ID with you to the fair
What is the fair all about?
The International Careers Fair is a fair with a difference. We are pleased to host some top employers recruiting into positions around the world. This year for the first time, we are also having an information zone which will provide you with lots of information and resources about how to look for a job internationally. We are pleased to welcome back regular exhibitors and extend a warm welcome to those organisations new to campus. This is an excellent forum for gathering valuable information to help you decide about your future career direction and meet the people in industry best placed to answer your questions.
Don't miss out!
You will find representatives from the following sectors:
- Financial sector
- Teaching internationally
- Not-for-Profit sector
To find out which companies and organisations are attending go to:
What can I do to prepare?
To help prepare beforehand and to make the best impression to employers please visit our website at www.warwick.ac.uk/services/careers/events/fairs for tips on how best to prepare for a careers fair.
- Read the Fair Guide before attending (available online and in the Careers Hub)
- Browse the list of attendees and their websites
- Read the Careers Centre guide to preparing for the fair to gather ideas on the best types of questions to ask.
Fair guides will be available from the Careers Student Marketing team who will be on campus from Friday 24th October. Fair guides will be available in the Careers Hub in the Learning Grid in University House, on the day when you arrive at the Fair, and you can also download a copy in advance by visiting the website:
Besides numerous employers attending to answer your questions and provide information, the Careers Centre team will also be available at their stand.
We look forward to welcoming you on Thursday !
The Careers Centre