The winners of the Warwick Awards for Teaching Excellence 2012/13 have been announced. The WATE awards recognise and celebrate excellence in teaching and support for learning at Warwick. Winners each receive £5,000 to further enhance their practice and will receive their awards at the Summer Degree Congregation.
The awards aim to:
- Recognise and reward members of staff who have had exceptional impact on the student learning experience;
- Enhance the profile of teaching excellence at the University;
- Award winners and commendees with funding to further enhance practice.
- Christine Smith, Learning Development Centre
- Antony Brewerton, Library
- Robin Naylor, Economics
- Louise Gracia, Warwick Business School
- Ashley Roberts, Warwick Business School
- Cate Mackay, Library
- David Davies, Warwick Medical School
- Edward Lynch, Warwick Medical School
- Andrew Howes, Physics
- Michael Hammond, Insitute of Education
Find out more
Further details on this year's winners and commendees will be available shortly on the Teaching Excellence website, and will be featured over the coming weeks on insite.