The package of University scholarship and bursary support for 2014 entry students has been revised following the recent Government announcement of the changes to the National Scholarship Programme.
The information below is provision and subject to approval by the Office For Fair Access (OFFA).
- The University will be maintaining the same number of awards for eligible students for 2014-15 entry.
- All Warwick USB awards for 2014-15 entry will now be paid as cash directly to the student in each year of their course in termly instalments.
- All awards are payable for each year of a student’s courseStudents whose family incomes are less than £16,001 will continue to receive £3,000 of support for each year of study.
- The University has introduced a new band of for family incomes in excess of £16,000 and less than £25,001, of £2,000pa for each year of a student’s course in line with the revised rules of the NSP.
The 4 levels of awards for 14-15 entry will now be:
- Family incomes less than £16,001 a £3,000 cash bursary per annum for each year of a student’s course.
- Family incomes greater than £16,000 and less than £25,001 a cash bursary of £2,000 per annum for each year of a student’s course.
- Family incomes greater than £25,000 and less than £35,001 a cash bursary of £1,000 per annum for each year of a student’s course.
- Family incomes greater than £35,000 and less than £42,621 a cash bursary of £500 per annum for each year of a student’s course.
Current students at Warwick receiving support from the University via Warwick USB and the NSP are unaffected by the changes being made.
For more information please visit the website or contact studentfunding at warwick dot ac dot uk