We've got more opportunities for staff and students to get involved with our campus wayfinding programme: how we help staff, students and visitors get to and around campus, including maps, signage, car parking and more.
New students: Survey and prize draw
Are you new to Warwick? We'd like to hear from new undergraduate and postgraduate students about your experiences of navigating to and around the campus during the first three weeks of term.
The short survey will only take approximately 5 minutes to complete, and you could win one of three pairs of cinema tickets for a film of your choice at Warwick Arts Centre!
Car parking workshop
Students and staff are invited to attend a workshop on car parking on 4 November.
In this session, attendees will be asked to:
- discuss the issues with car parking on campus at present and think about possible solutions
- contemplate improvements to various aspects of car parking, which would enhance the campus visitor experience
- think about colour zoning the campus, working specifically from a car parking perspective
- consider what an ultimate car park would look like
- discuss what we can do to boost the appeal of the alternatives to travelling to campus by car.
The findings from this workshop will be used to develop strategy for car parking on campus over the coming five to ten years. The discussions from this session may also influence the development of a new car park which will be constructed in 2016.
The workshop will take place on Tuesday 4 November 2014 from 2.30pm-4.30pm in CMR 1.0, University House.
Book your place on this workshop, or future workshops from the Campus Wayfinding Programme.
Future workshops will look at:
- Journey to campus
- Design styles for pedestrian wayfinding - 'first impressions'
- Building wayfinding and internal /external signage
- Leaving campus – creating a lasting impression