The project to review and revise the University’s credit and module framework has continued in the spring term, with feedback from recent 'Town Hall' meetings being shared with staff and students at Faculty Education Committees.
How you can get involved
Interested in hearing how thinking about proposed revisions is being shaped?
Anyone interested is welcome to attend a Town Hall meeting on 28 February 2019. Find out more and register.
You can also provide your personal feedback on the operation of the credit framework online.
The project team is particularly keen to hear from:
- staff whose modules may be taught to students across a number of departments;
- staff who have recently been involved in departmental curriculum review;
- staff teaching on interdisciplinary courses;
- students on joint degrees;
- visiting and exchange students from overseas;
- students taking options outside their home department.
Feedback from both staff and students is welcome; all feedback will be considered by the project team and used to inform the development of proposals for revision.
What is the credit and module framework?
The way we measure, describe and compare learning achievement. Find out more.
Student focus groups will be held later in the spring term 2019.
Students keen to share their views are invited to email Roberta Wooldridge Smith, Deputy Academic Registrar, at credit dot framework at warwick dot ac dot uk