Following on from a successful pilot in summer 2013, the University's Holiday Scheme for children aged 5-11 will run again this Easter, from 14–17 April and 22–25 April. You can book a place online and find out more on the Children's Services website.
- Jazz dance
- Zumba Kids
- Computer art, graphics and animation
- Forest School
- Den making
- Treasure hunt
- Chemistry Whizz Bang session
- Circus skills
There will also be a number of trips out to MAD Museum, St. John's Museum and St. Nicholas' Park.
How much does it cost?
The basic day rate (9.00am-5.00pm) is £30 per child. There are the following additional options:
- Early arrival (8am-9am) with breakfast offered - add £3 per session
- Late pick-up (5pm-6pm) - add £3 per session
- Early arrival and late pick-up (on same day) - add £5
- Four consecutive days (Monday 14-Thursday 17 or Tuesday 22-Friday 25) £100.
How do I book a place?
You can book a place online. Please note that full payment will be required within two weeks of making a booking. You can also find out about all of the University's childcare options on the new Children's Services website.