A series of Enterprise Workshops, delivered by the Science Park Business Support and invited speakers alongside the Entrepreneurs Society, are starting on Thursday 24 October 2013.
These workshops are for anyone with a serious interest in the practical aspects of enterprise, social enterprise, starting up in business or thinking entrepreneurially – students and staff are welcome, entry is free.
- Thursday 24 October 12.30 –14.00
- Thursday 31 October 12.30 –14.00
- Thursday 14 November 12.30 --14.00
- Thursday 28 November 12.30 --14.00 & Q&A Clinic 17.00-19.00
- Thursday 5 December 12.30 --14.00 & Q&A Clinic 17.00-19.00
The workshops will take place in LIB 2 (Library Block, Ground Floor)
Each session will cover the core aspects with a number of common themes such as How to assess the idea, understand the market and the competition , manage risk, assemble the right team, access funding and be prepared.