Finalists are invited to take advantage of support through career success workshops from Student careers and skills during term 3.
The series of sessions, targeted at graduating finalists, are designed to support your successful transition from capable student to employable graduate.
The Finalist Career Success Toolkit will help you:
- Develop your self-confidence and resilience.
- Find and research graduate employers.
- Present yourself effectively in applications and at interview.
- Understand how assessment centres work.
- Create your personal branding.
- Develop effective networking skills.
- Practise your presentation skills.
- Leverage social media to further your job search.
Bookings for all workshops are now open.
Bookings for CV clinics (finalists only) open 15 May 2013