Chilean Support for International Research Networking (CONICYT funding)
The Chilean National Commission for Scientific and Technological Research (CONICYT) is funding networking activities between Chilean and international research organisations.
The program aims to support the creation of new networks, and strengthening existing ones. The programme provides funding for both Chilean and international organisations for the following activities:
- Short internships and research visits of Chilean doctoral and post-doctoral students and young professionals to foreign institutions
- Research visit of foreign researchers or academics to Chilean research institutions
- Research visits of Chilean researchers or academics to foreign research institutions
- Workshops and seminars organised in Chile
- For Chilean researchers, access and use of scientific and technological equipment in the foreign research organisations or research service providers
Application deadline 16 May. Funding results in September.
The program provides funding for projects up to £22,000 (Chilean pesos CLP16,000,000). Proposals with the access to research and technological equipment component can apply for an additional £7,000 (CLP5,000,000).
Colleagues considering making an application are advised to contact Sarah Patrick, Senior Liaison Officer, International Office sarah dot patrick at warwick dot ac dot uk extension 22647.