Applications are now open to all students for Go Global Ambassador positions in the International Office.
Go Global is an initiative managed by the International Office in collaboration with Warwick Students’ Union and aims to signpost to and showcase all the opportunities available to Warwick students which would internationalise their experience, either here on campus or overseas.
Warwick students have a wealth of opportunities to join societies with an international outlook, engage with the diverse local community, engage with students in the classroom and make lasting friendships with people from across the world.
This is a great opportunity to...
- Share your passion for all things international and intercultural with fellow students
- Enable others to benefit and explore opportunities to Go Global on campus and overseas
- Represent the International Office at events on campus
- Gain experience of working with the International Office
- Improve your own employability and learn more about working across cultures
Applications are open now on the Global Ambassadors webpage - the deadline for application is noon on Friday 3 October.
This is a volunteer role. Volunteers would be expected to spend a maximum of 2hrs per week in term time, anything further work/ duties would be paid via Unitemps. The International Office would also then consider you for other paid working opportunities in the Department, available on an ad hoc basis. During the year, any relevant skills training opportunities would be offered to Go Global Ambassadors.