This year's Go Green Week, the largest nation-wide, student-led environmental campaign is taking place from Monday 18 to Friday 22 February 2013. The week aims to raise environmental awareness and encourage participation in action against climate change.
A wide range of events will take place around campus during the week, including talks, discussions, walks, films, workshops and more.
- Find out what steps the University and the SU are taking to become more environmentally friendly, including the SU's involvement in the NUS Impact Awards, 'greening the curriculum' and the University's Carbon plan.
- Hear Natalie Bennett, leader of the Green party, speaking on environmentalism.
- Take part in a bike train to campus
- Get stuck into gardening on the University allotment
- Find out about careers in charities, campaigning and volunteering
- Learn more out about Warwick and Monash's Green Steps environmental internships
Visit the Warwick Go Green Week website for a full list of events, and more information.