Now we have separate online portals for staff (insite) and students (MyWarwick), going to ‘warwick.ac.uk’ in your browser will no longer automatically re-direct you to insite when you’re on campus.
Students can access MyWarwick at warwick.ac.uk/mywarwick. From the homepage of the Warwick website, they can select 'More Links' and click ‘Current students’.
Setting insite as your homepage
You may already have insite set as your browser homepage. If not, and you’d like insite to be your homepage, here’s how to do it in the four main browsers currently in use:
1. Click the hamburger icon in the top right
2. Choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu
3. Under “Appearance” make sure “Show Home Button” is ticked
4. Click “Change” next to whatever the current URL is, and change it to http://warwick.ac.uk/insite
1. Click the cog icon in the top right
2. Choose “Internet Options” from the drop-down menu
3. Enter http://warwick.ac.uk/insite in the homepage box
1. Open a tab and go to warwick.ac.uk/insite
2. Drag that tab on to your homepage icon
3. Click “Yes” to set it as your homepage
1. Choose Safari > Preferences then click “General”
2. Enter http://warwick.ac.uk/insite in the homepage field