You won't be able to use several of Warwick's IT services between 7am and 9am on Tuesday 16 April 2013 while IT Services carry out some necessary upgrades work on the campus infrastructure.
The following services will be unavailable at various times between 7am and 9am:
- Some ITS-managed Windows XP computers (i.e. you won’t be able to log in)
- Warwick website search
- Online Payment, including Printer Credits and Library fines
- Various web services won't be available, including: Start.Warwick, Files.Warwick, Warwick Blogs, Warwick Forums, Instant Messaging, MRM and Tabula. (SiteBuilder will not be affected).
- Access to the online Student Records system will continue to be available via My.Warwick or go/evision. Access to the online Student Records system via Start.Warwick will be unavailable.
- SAP (the University finance system).
- Mimosa multi-user Unix server.
- Unix Home Directories, including Linux desktops.
Everything should be working as usual by 9am.
If you have any questions, please contact ITS using the online helpdesk, or by calling the helpdesk on (024 765) 73737