Are you an enthusiastic and responsible individual who would like to be part of the Residential Life Team who live and work alongside students within Halls of Residences and are a key part of the University’s welfare and support network.
The Student Support Office is pleased to announce a number of volunteer opportunities for Warden, Sub Warden and Resident Tutor posts within the Residential Life Team for the academic year 2014-2015.
Warden of Arthur Vick and Jack Martin Residences for the academic year
- The closing date for applications is Thursday 1 May
- Interviews will be held on Wednesday 7 May
- Warden - Person Specification(PDF Document)
Deputy Warden post
- The closing date for applications is 23 April
- Interviews will be held on 9 May
- Deputy Warden - Person Specification
Sub Warden and Resident Tutor posts
- The closing date for applications is 28 April (midday)
- Assessment Centres will be held on 31 May
- Interviews will be held on 28 June
- Sub warden - Person Specification
- Resident Tutor - Person Specification