Are you an enthusiastic and responsible individual who would like to be part of the Residential Life Team who live and work alongside students within Halls of Residences and are a key part of the University’s welfare and support network?
The Student Support Office is pleased to announce the following volunteer opportunities within the
Residential Life Team for the academic year 2014-2015:
- Deputy Warden in Claycroft residences (Person Specification )
- Deputy Warden in Heronbank/Lakeside residences (Person Specification )
- Subwarden in Bluebell residences (Person Specification )
- The closing date for applications is Monday 4 August 2014
- Interviews will be held during August