Are you an enthusiastic and responsible individual who would like to be part of the Residential Life Team who live and work alongside students within Halls of Residences and are a key part of the University’s welfare and support network?
The Student Support Office is pleased to announce the following volunteer opportunities within the
Residential Life Team for the academic year 2014-2015:
- Deputy Warden in Heronbank/Lakeside residences (Person Specification )
- Resident Tutors across campus (Person Specification )
- The closing date for applications for both roles is 29 September 2014
- Interview dates for the Deputy Warden role will be confirmed shortly
- Assessment centres and interviews for the Resident Tutor roles will be held on 7 October 2014