Are you an enthusiastic and responsible individual? Would you would like to be part of the Residential Life Team? Team members live and work alongside students within Halls of Residences and are a key part of the University’s welfare and support network.
The Student Support Office is pleased to announce a number of volunteer opportunities for Deputy Wardens, Subwardens and Resident Tutors within the Residential Life Team for the academic year 2013-2014.
Download further information in PowerPoint.
- The closing date for applications is 19 June 2013
- Interviews will be held on 27 June
- Deputy warden information
Subwarden and Resident Tutor
- The closing date for applications is 20 June 2013
- Assessment Centres will be held on 28 June
- Interviews will be held on Saturday 29 June
- Subwarden information
- Resident tutor information
How to apply
Find out more and download the application form