Making decisions about postgraduate study?
With so many postgraduate courses available, choosing the right one can take time and effort. The Russell Group Roadshow can help. Sign-up and meet top UK universities on campus this Tuesday 9th December, where you can:
- Explore postgraduate courses and study options with representatives from the UK’s leading universities
- Pick up prospectuses from the 21 universities exhibiting
- Learn more about funding and the value of Master’s / PhD study through the programme of talks
Who is it for?
- Master’s students considering PhD and doctoral study
- Graduates looking for career development opportunities
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year undergraduates planning ahead
Where is it?
The Rootes Social Building (Panorama Room). There will be lots of signs around the SU and central campus, so you should be able to find us! On the day there will also be student ambassadors to help guide you.
The event is on Tuesday 9 December from 12–4pm.
Want to know more?
See the Russell Group Roadshow website for more information, including, contact details.
In 2014 Warwick allocated over £28million in scholarship funding for postgraduate students. In 2015 we will fully fund over 200 PhD studentships across all our subjects. See out Study Pages to discover more about postgraduate fees and funding.
Who are the Russell Group?
Warwick is one of 24 Russell Group institutions – a consortium of globally-renowned universities that are distinguished by academic excellence in both teaching and research.