Student Reception, Student Finance, Student Funding and the Graduate School have now moved from University House to the ground floor of Senate House on central campus.
This means for the following services students should go to Senate House Reception:
- All tuition fee, accommodation fee and other miscellaneous payments
- Student Finance
- Student Funding
Collecting Student Status Letters
- Student Records
- Thesis Submission and all other Graduate School services
- Dropping off documents required by the above service
- To present passport and/or immigration permission in order to complete enrolment and receive a student card, or following receipt of an email from the International Office asking for the presentation of students’ most up-to-date passport and/or visa for scanning
Please note that the following services remain in University House and students should address their queries as follows:
- For queries relating to Student Careers and Skills please visit the Careers and Skills Helpdesk in the Learning Grid University House, as usual
- Students who would like to meet with members of the Student Support Team, including Senior Tutor, Disability Services and the Mental Health Team, should report to the Student Support Services area on the ground floor in University House, as usual.
- Students requiring advice on immigration and visas should continue to visit the International Office Reception on the first floor in University House.
Students requiring advice on study abroad should continue to visit the International Office Reception on the first floor in University House, or attend one of the regular drop-in sessions. For dates, please visit the study abroad website.