With effect from the spring term 2014 Student Reception, Student Finance and Funding and the Graduate School will be moving from their current locations in University House to the ground floor of Senate House on central campus. The teams will be moving in early December 2013 with a view to be fully operational and open for business from the beginning of Term 2, on 6 January 2014.
The offices will be closed for any non-urgent business from Monday 9 to Thursday 12 December 2013 whilst the physical move is underway, with limited service resuming on Friday 13 December. Students should report to Senate House Reception during the week of 9 December with any urgent queries only. Theses for examination will be accepted in Senate House from Tuesday 10 December.
The aim of the move is to provide a comprehensive reception service for students in a central location on campus at Senate House Reception. This will include the following services:
- All tuition fee, accommodation fee and other miscellaneous payments
- Student Finance
- Student Funding
- Collecting Student Status Letters
- Student Records
- Thesis Submission and all other Graduate School services
- Dropping off documents required by the above services
Students who are required to present their passport and/or immigration permission in order to complete their enrolment and receive their student card, or because they have received an email from the International Office asking them to present their most up-to-date passport and/or visa for scanning should go to Senate House.
Please note that the following services will remain in University House and students should address their queries as follows:
- For queries relating to Student Careers and Skills please visit the Careers and Skills Helpdesk in the Learning Grid University House, as usual.
- Students who would like to meet with members of the Student Support Team, including Senior Tutor, Disability Services and the Mental Health Team, should report to the Student Support Services area on the ground floor in University House, as usual.
- Students requiring advice on immigration and visas should continue to visit the International Office Reception on the first floor in University House.
- Students requiring advice on study abroad should continue to visit the International Office Reception on the first floor in University House, or attend one of the regular drop-in sessions.
From Monday 16 December 2013 students should go to Senate House Reception for all queries in the first instance and will be redirected from there, if necessary.
For any queries relating to the moves please contact S dot Black at warwick dot ac dot uk. All other queries should be directed to the relevant teams as usual.