Warwick is proud to host the Sprint programme designed to support the professional development of women undergraduates. The Sprint Programme is for all women undergraduates, to help you take hold of your personal development and to achieve your ambitions. This year the programme is co-sponsored by EY, Microsoft and The Royal Bank of Scotland.
Across 4 days, the programme covers a range of key development topics, to help you:
- Use your personal power and influence
- Identify your values, attitudes and direction
- Manage your time effectively
- Learn how to use assertiveness positively
- Build your image, networking skills and confidence
- Engage with inspiring role models and industry professionals
- Work with a mentor (provided by sponsoring companies) to keep you on track to achieve your goal
The programme will run over 4 full days, on the following dates:
- Wednesday 5th November 2014
- Thursday 6th November 2014
- Friday 7th November 2014
- Wednesday 14th January 2015
Applicants will need to prepare and submit a 500 word summary of what they hope to achieve from participating in the programme, and be available to attend the course on all 4 days. Deadline for applications is Friday 17th October at 12 noon.