This year Warwick Sport launched Warwick Active - an inclusive programme whose aim is to encourage all abilities to engage in sport and physical activity.
Thanks to a group of dedicated activators; students and staff involved with Warwick Active sessions, E&Y leagues, courses and Sports Clubs; the programme has been successful in engaging over 3,000 participants across The University of Warwick to get active.
The University population has embraced the Warwick Active programme, with some huge successes in its year of infancy. All of this would not have been possible without our Activators.
To celebrate the success of these volunteers and their programmes we will be hosting a Warwick Active Awards evening on Monday 17 June 2013.
Nominate your Activators now for one of the following awards
- Activator Commitment Award
- Activator Team Award
- Highest Participation Award
- Innovation Award
- Staff & Post Grad Activator Award
- Hall Sport Activator of the year
- Warwick Active Award
- E&Y League Honours Award*
* Top 3 nominees from each League will be invited to the awards with one overall winner presented on the night - only League Organisers or Team Captains can nominate for this award.
Invitations will be sent out to all registered Activators who have logged a minimum of 10 hours. All attendees must RSVP.