In response to student feedback, Wellbeing Support Services are moving to Senate House in January 2019. Moving to the heart of campus is just one feature of integrating our Wellbeing provision, along with introducing a new online system to make it easier for students to access the support they need.
This development is part of broader thinking around the University’s student service provision and how best students can access and take advantage of our offer.
From January 2019 the following departments will be available in Senate House:
- Student Reception
- Wellbeing Support Services (Wellbeing Support, Mental Health Team, and Disability Services)
- Student Finance and Student Funding
- Dean of Students’ Office
- Postgraduate Hub
- Unitemps (for ID checks only)
- Warwick Accommodation (Allocations Team)
- IATL (Institute of Advanced Teaching and Learning)
- WIHEA (Warwick International Higher Education Academy)
- Education Deputy Pro-Vice Chancellors and Academic Directors
- MOAC (MAS CDT & Chemistry PGT)
- PGCTSS (Postgraduate Certificate of Transferable Skills in Science)
- LDC (Learning and Development Centre)
- IBR (Interdisciplinary Biomedical Research)
- Warwick Enterprise (Student Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
There are no changes to the following areas:
- University Council Chamber
Please note that the Counselling Service will remain in its current location at Westwood for the duration of this academic year.