Message from IB
Michael Furdyk has set up an IB WSC portal on the “Youth Movements” section of TakingITglobal.org. It can be accessed at: http://ibwsc.youthmovements.org/ or it is also accessible through www.ibwsc.org (a shorter URL) which will redirect.
Here are the directions for adding projects to the portal:
• Visit www.tigweb.org/join/ and sign up for a free TakingITGlobal account.
• Go to the Initiatives homepage
• http://www.tigweb.org/action-tools/initiatives/ and click "Create Initiative" at the top left.
• Fill out your project's name, and then click "Next" to get access to the full set of Initiative page setup tools.
• After filling out a basic description of your project, explore the "Features" and "Design" sections to choose the features and design for your Initiative page. Under "Pages", you can create a number of content pages to share information about your project and goals.
• Publish your page once you're happy with it.
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to your Initiative page and he will list it on the global IBWSC projects map!
• Visit http://ibwsc.youthmovements.org/ and see your project listed!