Your Warwick ID Card will be issued on arrival at Warwick. If you are starting your studies remotely, you will not receive your Warwick ID Card until you travel to Warwick. When and where you will be able to collect your Warwick ID Card depends on your course start date and whether you are living on or off campus. Please check which of the scenarios below applies to your circumstances.
When collecting your card, you will be required to show proof of your identity (e.g. your passport, driving licence, national identity card, etc) including your full name and photograph, for verification purposes.
I am going to be living on-campus:
If you are going to be living in on-campus accommodation, we will pair your Warwick ID Card up with your accommodation key so that you receive them at the same time. Please follow the arrival instructions provided by Warwick Accommodation.
This will still apply if you are arriving early in order to quarantine from Wednesday 9 September 2020.
If for any reason you do not receive your Warwick ID Card when you collect your key, please go to Student Services, Senate House. Ensure you have uploaded a photo before visiting. You do NOT need to book an appointment to attend.
I am going to be living off-campus:
If you are going to be living off-campus (even if this is in University-managed accommodation) you will be able to collect your ID card in one of two ways:
- If you are studying one of the following courses, your ID card will be collected by your department and issued to you at your first face to face teaching session:
- PGCE students
- MBChB students (except those living on campus)
- Executive MBA students
- CLL students on the following courses:
- Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood (D-X330)
- Bachelor of Arts in Person-centred Counselling and the Psycotherapeutic Relationship (D-X1GA)
- Foundation Degree in Early Childhood (X329)
- Social Studies (D-Y201) - Part time Social Studies students will be able to collect cards from the CLL reception.
- MSc Psychotherapy and Counselling (P-C8B9)
- Otherwise, please go to Student Services, Senate House. Ensure you have uploaded a photo before visiting. You do NOT need to book an appointment to attend.
If you have previously studied at Warwick or have extended your studies, please bring and continue to use your old ID card initially for building access, etc. This will continue to work with all of the relevant access for your new course. We kindly ask that you then request your new Warwick ID Card from Student Services a few weeks into term, when they will be quieter, to help us to maintain social distancing at the start of term.
My course is not delivered at the main Warwick campus
As standard, ID cards are not issued for students not attending the main Warwick campus. If you need to prove student status, you can request a Certificate of Status.
If you are a DLMBA student, your ID card will be issued to you during your Warwick Week.
If you are a WBS student studying at The Shard, your ID card will be issued during your course induction, at The Shard.