Free students to think and engage in lectures
Lecture captures offer a simple and effective learning tool for students, helping them engage with lecture content both during and after the class.
- Lessen student anxiety about struggling with key and threshold concepts
- Rewatching specific content helps students with problem areas, helping them catch up when they are struggling
- Selective watching of captured content a few days after a lecture can help with adding detail to notes and compounding learning
Lecture capture at Warwick with Echo360
Echo360 is installed in over 100 centrally timetabled rooms across campus, offering a no-hassle, automated capture and distribution via Moodle.
- Schedule lectures for recording in Lecture Capture-enabled rooms
- Control what you capture, when you release and how it is distributed
- Students access recordings directly from your Moodle space
- Capture overhead projectors, chalkboards, slides or podium (select rooms only)
Step One - Submit your consent form
A schedule cannot be created unless a consent form has been submitted.
You are only required to submit this form once.
Step Two - Schedule your recordings
Check the room booking details are correct for module recordings.
Complete the recording booking form.
Follow our guides to get started
Example Recipes - How automated lecture capture can be used to enhance your teaching.
Recipe description 1