#65 - Ask small, simple feedback questions in a Teams space
- Get fast, actionable, module feedback outside of class time, without becoming obtrusive.
- If you are already using Teams as your collaboration platform, this is a simple, convenient approach.
Enhancement goals addressed: Responsive teaching | Co-designing
Tools and how to get support: Microsoft Teams | Polly
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration platform in which you can set up a team space for selected staff and students. You can use the Polly plugin in Microsoft Teams to add a simple question into a discussion forum. This can be used to get feedback, and to plan actions. You can use Teams to instantly notify students that you have asked a question.
- If you haven't done so already, set up a space in Microsoft Teams. Every member of the University has access to Teams, and can create a team space. You can add any member of the University to your team.
- You will see the Polly parrot symbol in the editing options at the bottom of a Conversations thread in a channel.
- Simply click on the parrot and follow the instructions.
0 page comments