What is Padlet?
Padlet enables you to create online boards where students, tutors and colleagues can share and collaborate. Select from a variety of board types: wall, shelf, canvas, stream, timeline, map and grid.
Padlet is fun, interactive and versatile. Post text, multimedia, files, audio recordings, locations and more. Use Padlet to facilitate discussions, group work, Q&A, idea gathering, resource sharing, and thought mapping.
Interactivity options include the ability to comment, like, and upvote/downvote posts. Allow students to post anonymously to increase engagement and participation, or enable attribution to see who is posting. Moderator settings available.
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Use groups and groupings
- Import and populate groups
- Enable activity completion
- Mark activity completion manually
- Track activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges
- Reports, logs and completion data in Moodle
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle
- Introduction to Echo360
- Getting started with Echo360 Lecture Capture
- Getting started with Universal Capture (Personal)